Saturday, January 27, 2007

My life

So, I've decided to come out of hiding for a few minutes and post something on here. I've been pretty busy lately with classes, homework and all the rest of it that comes with being back in school. I'm playing volleyball once again this term and so far we have won our first two matches in two games straight. Other than that I'm doing exciting stuff like calculating the Nernst Potential in an electrolytic solution and other such interesting calculations. Don't you wish you were an engineer? Of course I also have to start looking for work for the summer term so if you have an leads you know where to send them. Well its time to get back to the books so I can finish up my assignment and go snowboarding this afternoon!!!

Dave Westy

5 comments:

Lynnette Feijer said...

Hope you had fun snowboarding...where did you go?

Unknown said...

chicopee right here in Kitchener. Nice and close by and I get free lift tickets :)

Re van Eyk said...

bro get your resum'e to my dad

...Re

Re van Eyk said...

ten days bro!

...Re

Anonymous said...

wow i wish i was an engineer it sounds fun
doing exciting stuff like calculating the Nernst Potential in an electrolytic solution ....wow could not get any funner than That....