Thursday, February 08, 2007

Its me

Well I am alive and well just very busy with school and homework and all that stuff. It really is quite a challenge to keep finding reasons to put off the homework. Well not really, but I am taking a few minutes to post on here just so that y'all can keep up to date on Davie. Between classes and homework and volleyball and hockey I still manage to find some fun. I'm heading to Woodstock for the conference tomorrow and the trip down to SC is coming up soon. We are still trying to locate a full sized van for that so if you know of anyone that has one we can beg, borrow or steal. let me know. Other than that I have a bunch of midterms coming up next week and an assignment to finish up right now. *sigh* I better get at it. Have a good week!

Dave Westy

9 comments:

Joel Van Dyk said...

hey dave stick with it man!!

Sarah by the Sea said...

yay south carolina in four days man..

*Kara* said...

good luck with the mid-terms man...

scott+jenk said...

I am getting excited for SC man....

Anonymous said...

ya hope they go well.. get r
done.

scott+jenk said...

brian... u ruined the pattern. all the other comments on this blog ended in man.....

Anonymous said...

i was'nt done my sentence... get r' done man

Unknown said...

lol..well i feel very...manly

Andrea van Eyk said...

Dave, Congrats on your news!!! Very Exciting. Are you going to come see us? Actually thats not a question, cause ya'll have to come down!!