Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Pictures

Ok since I know not everyone has facebook I'll post a few pictures of the trip on here too.

Lydia and Kara on the way there


Yup Tim has his shirt off. The temperatures were amazing


Derek chipping away at the wall


My aim wasn't so good


Kara and Mike cleaning mortar off the bricks. We cleaned about 2500 bricks


Grinding the mortar from between the bricks.


Reedy River falls in downtown Greenville


Group picture by George's (not quite) Redneck truck


I'm still not quite sure why Sarah thought it would be a good idea to buy a toy that can pinch people from a distance.


Wide awake and full of energy

Sarah also has more pictures up on her blog as does Ruth.

3 comments:

Joel Van Dyk said...

nice pictures dave

Andrea van Eyk said...

that looks so familiar.Sorry I missed ya'll last weekend, I would of loved to come, but ya know, Biology calls, unfortunately. The work looks great, and congrats on your big news! Very exciting!!
...Andrea

_/ Derek \_ said...

loads of fun!