Saturday, January 20, 2007

Random stuff about me.

ok I've been tagged so I'll do this.

6 random facts about me:

1) I have 7 brothers and only 1 sister

2) I don't like chocolate

3) I average 3 hours and 45 minutes a month talking on my cell phone

4) My front two teeth are mainly fake

5) I pay $17 an hour for the classes I take at school (Approximately)

6) I am very mad at my school right now because in spite of the (large amounts) of perfectly good money I fork over to them every semester they can't do simple things like keep the jobmine website up and running.

8 comments:

Joel Van Dyk said...

well that is nice.

Sarah by the Sea said...

who doesn't like chocolate?!?!?! that means you don't get a chocolate letter from sinter klaus.

Unknown said...

that's right sarah...I got a roll of dropies instead. So much better :D

Anonymous said...

i know i thing or two about salt (ppl :p).. and believe me i like chocolate better

*Kara* said...

Why not like them both??! You get the best of both worlds… mmmm!

Sarah by the Sea said...

definitely, kara!

Anonymous said...

oh i do like them both.. i just dont like only salt.. like at kelseys.

scott+jenk said...

lol.. brian you are a riot!