Thursday, December 28, 2006

States

I've made another pilgrimage down to the States and or course it was a total blast. It is so good to see old friends again and renew old acquaintances and use lots of tp :) its was tons of fun just hanging out and playing games and doing some other stuff that I will refrain from telling you just inc ase any cops read this blog :P I haven't even left yet and I already feel like coming back. Oh and did I mention the Beamer my good friends Re and Greg gave me for free? Awesome times! Here are some pictures:

This is my new beamer behind those studly young men

Cheers!...


Rudolf isn't so lonely anymore


What kind of holiday would it be without breaking something?


A few of us crazy ppl

Lots of fun I tell you.

9 comments:

My name is Tim... said...

O boy! (Looks like a nice car Dave!)

Unknown said...

you have to drive more then pete :)

Lynnette Feijer said...

wut did you do with tp :)????

Unknown said...

well you see we had some pretty bad diharea going on...

*Kara* said...

woohoo...can't believe you got that car for FREE...it pays to know people I guess :p

Anonymous said...

hmm a free car not bad...better than mine im sure...whose isnt?
It drives faster than mine i noticed on new years day when u FLEW by me at an extremly fast speed in the 50 ZONE not 100 ZONE

Unknown said...

OH CRAP MY SPEDOMETER IS IN MILES NOT KMS!!!!!! lol ok I just like to drive fast I'm sorry

_/ Derek \_ said...

who doesnt davey?,,, i got to drive your car man!

Anonymous said...

well driving fast is FINE i suppose im actually getting Faster.....BUT not fast enuf to get a ticket EVER. cuz that would suck.