Friday, December 01, 2006

It's Raining

So I'm at work right now and it is pouring rain so I'm not to busy, but the sad thing is I have to go out in said rain (and blustery cold wind feeling like -4) and try to write stuff down and give it to the truck drivers. Needless to say I am cold right now. I just got in and I feel wetter than a fish in the ocean and colder than a polar bear on an iceberg. It took me about 10 minutes just to type this up because my fingers are so cold they are refusing to move. Hope your day at work is going well too :)

Dave Westy

PostScript: As the last truck drove off the site the sun came out. How......nice.

3 comments:

julie said...

i bet a warm muffin would warm you right up :)

Unknown said...

Oh I had a couple of those. Made me very glad I baked Them :)

_/ Derek \_ said...

i hope you didnt eat the one your saving for me!