Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Good to be back

Well, I'm all moved in and back into the school schedule. I went grocery shopping and spent over a $100 stocking up on all the essentials like chips and pop and pizza and the odd bit of healthy food. Speaking of healthy food I've been eating great since I got here. Supper yesterday was a half a bag of Fries, a couple of greasy burgers and a half a tub of yogurt. Man I love being a student :-)

Seriously though, its going pretty good so far. Most of my profs are pretty good although I don't know if I'm going to be able to survive my Organic Chem class. I must make sure I don't bring a rope to class with me cause if I had one today I wouldn't be writing this right now. :-p I hope things improve cause if they don't I might just be learning everything from the textbook. Ah well, the joys of being a student.

I better get back to putting off doing homework although thankfully I don't have much to put off this week. Just a little bit of reading and some touching up on my work report. Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah dave when it comes to cookin and eating...yeah man junk food rocks! 20 days man

...Re