Friday, April 28, 2006

Back to the books

I'm done, I'm done, I'm done!! work term is over. It was a pretty good term although it could have been a bit more stimulating, but now its all over. Back to the books for me. School starts Monday, so hopefully my mind hasn't seized up over the last four months. I might need to give it a little kick start and get the rust out of it.
"ok Dave...what is the first law of thermodynamics?"
"ummm....isn't it about stuff that can do stuff and not other stuff?"

Oh darn....I'm in trouble. Well, I better pack up my belongings so I can get moved back into my apartment and start studying. Enjoy your summer!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah dave, you almost had the first law right, except that you have to replace all those stuff's with the word "thing". alright man, I'm going to have one hard week coming up...later man..call me sometime

...Re