Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Yes I am Alive

Its been a while since I posted on here which of course means I've been pretty busy. School is starting to pick up and the assignments are coming, although no labs this terms means that the workload isn't too brutal. I'm playing volleyball again this term and so far we won our first two games! We just played tonight and it was probably one of the best games we've ever played. Very good playing from both teams and a close fought game made for good times.

I went home this past weekend and saw all my St. Thomas peeps. And speaking of St. Thomas, the St. Thomas Free Reformed Church is having a conference on June 9th and 10th. It starts at 7:30 and registration is from 7:12-7:27 :-P. Pete Vandoodewaard is speaking on "God the creator; The Doctrine of Creation and your Life" and Pete is a great guy. I also hear that there are lots of fun events planned for Saturday, so you should definantly go. It'll be a blast, and I better see you there ;-)

I'm heading down to South Carolina this Weekend for Stacy's wedding, and I am starting to get PUMPED. I can't wait to see y'all down there! Well, the homework is calling me so I better get back at it. Just wanted to let y'all know that I am still alive.
peace
Dave Westy

No comments: