Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Birthday

June 27. Its just another day on the calendar. But you see there is also something about this day. Its the day I entered the world. For better or worse there I was and now here I am 21ish years later still screaming and causing a ruckus every chance I get. The nice thing is I get free incoming calls on my cell phone so y'all better call and wish me a happy birthday! (519) 496-0512. Oh and you know what the best part of my birthday is? I have a midterm on Wednesday, which means I get to spend the day studying. What a treat!!! I'm so excited.
Hope you are all having a wonderful day.

Dave Westy
(yes. I'm old now)

10 comments:

Jill said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!! Hope you have a fabulous day, and can party it up after your midterm!! Good luck on the exam :)

♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Hope you have a great one, and the studying doesn't take too long. :)
May God bless you in this coming year.
Carolyn

Unknown said...

Thanks guys!

Jill: I'm hoping to. Either Wednesday or Thursday

Greg: You are so disrespectful son. I'm gonna have to lecture you in my sternest old man voice. lol and you're pretty morbid too.

Carolyn: Thanks so much!

Denise said...

Happy birthday Dave Westerveld! I promise not to accuse you of lying next time you say it's your birthday :) Hope you had a wonderful day, and were productive with your studying.
Many blessings for your next year of life! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope it was a good one.. even with the studying.. take care. Jules

Anonymous said...

Dave...22???? there is a discount at walmart on dentures....congrates man...oh and order you walker off the internet...

...Arie

Anonymous said...

hey dave, already gave congrats... so no deja vue.

arie, didn't dave tell you about his cane? oh, and he's started taking a scooter to school now. I hear it's a big chick magnent...

shan

Unknown said...

y'all are so mean to me. I'd say more but I've got to go deal with this diaper rash and then pull a few more grey hairs. :-P :-P

Tamara said...

Happy Birthday!!!!
You're not that old

Just compared to me

GodBless;)

Anonymous said...

Did you want me to save you a room with a view here at the nursing home? If you are a resident here, the rash creme is free... :)