Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Exams

Ok. So first of all moo. I got my final exam schedule yesterday and it is the worst possible exam schedule.

Aug 1 9:00-11:30 - Thermodynamics 60% final
Aug 2 9:00-11:30 - Organic Chemistry 70% final
Aug 3 12:30-3:00 - Heat Transfer 60% final
Aug 4 9:00-11:30 - Materials 50% final
Aug 11 9:00-11:30 - Advanced Math 50% final

Now that you have seen it in all its ugliness let me explain to you just how DISGUSTINGLY HORRIBLE this schedule is. First of all my Advanced Math final will probably be my easiest one and so I don't need a whole week to study for it, and then I also need more than a day to study for all my other exams. I can't learn the whole course in 1 day.....it takes 2 days to do that! And also the first day of exams is July 31 so its not like I have tons of time to study for all my courses before hand. So yes this exam schedule is utterly RIDICULOUS. I mean it is summer term for Pete's sake; there are way less student on campus so scheduling exams with a day inbetween them should be no problem. sheeesh. I guess they just don't get....I learn by cramming. If I don't have cram time I don't know how to do well. waaaaaaahhh.

My one hope is that we may still be able to change a couple of the exams. Well, I'm going to go feel sorry for myself for a while and if you happen to see the registrar at UWaterloo tell her I'm not happy.

Dave Westy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. dave, THAT is sadly pathetic. We can have a poor-us-we-failed-the-term drink together.

My biology grades are up too... I don't know what all the numbers mean, but I don't think I've passed the course.

shana

Jill said...

You can change your schedule if you get absolute unanimous class agreement. I think Amanda said last Friday that they might try to get that done, so hopefully you guys can.