Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Organic Chemistry

I have been studying for my Organic Chemistry midterm for the last 12 hours (with only an hour off) and so I about to go insane. Its time for a short break and so I thought I would share with you some of the brilliant suggestions that my prof. gave for doing well in this course:

- Remember the concepts learned in you previous Organic Course. Yup. I'm in trouble for this course!

- Try to understand the chemical reactions and concepts. Well actually I always try to make sure I don't understand anything I'm learning. Duh.

and then my personal favorite

- Learn to like Organic Chemistry. Learn to WHAT?!?!? NO. I refuse.

*sigh* Back to the studying. If only I could somehow like Organic, it might be a little easier :-(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liking is a decision. :) Wish you the best on your mid-terms, especially orgo. Everyone drops out of orgo @ McMaster--you've made it to mid-terms!

shan

Anonymous said...

Go CANES!!

...RE

Unknown said...

be afraid. Be very afraid.

Them Canes? Bunch of cheaters they are. Take out the goalie in the first game. They can't even take the cup home in good conscience.