Wednesday, March 29, 2006

random

One more month and I'm done working here at Environment Canada. One more month, and then I'll have to hit the books again and start studying. I'll be starting my 3-a term which means I'm over half done. Where does the time go to? The looming approach of a new term made me stop and think about where my life is going. What do I want to do when I graduate? How do I want to apply the skills that I'm learning and what career do I want to get into when I graduate? Do I want to work in the oil industry, or water treatment, or pharmaceuticals, or do I just want to be the guy who gets paid to make your life miserable when you try to go across the border?

Well those are some pretty big questions and I don't know all the answers yet, but I'll lie awake at night in bed for the next few night and let you know when inspiration hits and all the worlds problems are solved.

In other news…..OUR PLANET HAS BEEN INVADED BY THE FIERCE AND RELENTLESS ALIEN TRAFFIC CONES!!!!!!!

click here to find out more!


it time to PANIC folks. We only have 2 more days until complete cone domination. Does anyone have an underground bunker I could use?

Don't worry...I"ll be alright soon. I just suffering from mad human disease.

and don't ever forget those wise words spoken by Mark Twain: "it is better to keep you mouth shut and let people think you are a fool then to open it and remove all doubt"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

way to blow our cover Shana. Sheesh. *walks away shaking head*