Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Family Connection

And you thought the dutch relations were complicated...Just be glad you aren't your own grandfather :-D

Complicated Family Connections:

“So what is your problem?” the psychiatrist asked the strung-out man.

“It all stems from my marriage. I married a widow with a grown-up daughter. She is my stepdaughter.

“My Dad, a widower, came to visit one day, fell in love with my stepdaughter, and eventually married her. Now my stepdaughter is my stepmother.

“My wife and I had a son. Automatically, he became the brother-in-law of my Dad because, after all, my son is the half-brother of my stepdaughter (who married my Dad). Since my son is the brother of my stepmother, he is also my uncle.

“Then the woman my Dad married also had a son.
Naturally, he is my brother, because he is the son of my Dad. But he is also my grandson, because he is the son of my stepdaughter.

“My wife is now my grandmother, because she is the mother of my stepmother; as a result of which I am the grandson of my own wife.

“Seeing as how I am married then to my grandmother, I am not only the husband and grandson of my wife, but I end up being my own grandfather!

“That is why I am a little strung out.”

link of the post: robo-war

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave....the website..there is a typo on the new puppies part of it. thanks man, just thought i'd tell you before i put this massive sign that i got, up. Thanks again man,

..Re

Anonymous said...

Happy Pie day 3/14

Unknown said...

why thank you. I don't know who you are but your geekery makes me love you.

Anonymous said...

If he was a real geek he'd know how to spell "pi"

;)

Unknown said...

lol....true true