Monday, March 27, 2006

Another weekend

So I put over 600 kms on my car this weekend. yup that's right 600 kms (abour 400 mi for you Americans) from Friday night til sunday night.

First off Friday night I picked Peter up at the Go-Station in Burlington and then we headed to Dundas to see an art show that Tammy was in. Then it was off to Welandport for the conference there. Jeremy Veldman spoke on controling our minds and how we need to be careful of the sins of the mind. Then after a boxing match with all the guys that slept over at veldmans and a bunch of crazy times and about 3 hours of sleep we were back at it with another speech from Jeremy Saturday morning and then a time for discussion. after that it was time for the floor hockey tournement in which my team lost every game we played. Hey it takes talent to be that bad!!! :)

That night we went to hear a couple of choirs sing in Burlington. (Mattaniah Mens choir and the Hosanah Choir) It was glorious to listen to (especially the lady on the panflute...she was just amazing) then after stopping for a bit at a Timmy's in Dundas we headed to knors for a bit of (much needed) shut-eye. Sunday was church of course...and a good refreshing nap and then sunday night we played some roller hockey in brantford and then I took Peter back to Toronto and headed home to burlington.

Wew....just telling you about it has worn me out and so I'm off to bed. Have a good week y'all and watch out for fuzzy purple monsters (I'm feeling weird ok)

5 comments:

Jill said...

LOL. Sounds like it was a weekend of too much driving for us all. I put over 600km on my car, then another 1150ish on a rental van. Montreal's just too damn far from Sarnia! Glad you had fun though :)

1 month till back in the Loo! :D

Unknown said...

you drove to Montreal for the weekend?!?! and I thought I was crazy :-P

Unknown said...

But its not miles on your car so that doesn't count...unless of course its your own personal plane. Then I'll give it to you,but then you would have to come pick me up every weekend. now that would be SWEET.

Anonymous said...

Thank man... for driving me all over... and sorry bout beating you in hockey:)

Tamara said...

So? Did you like my art show?

I magically found you on the internet...isn't that scary.

Tammy