Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Volleyball

We had our last two regular season volleyball games last night and we lost them both :( How sad and depressing that is. You shoulda seen the other teams though. Man I went up for this spike and I put my whole body into it. That ball was going somewhere and it was gonna get there fast. Well the next thing you know I was lying flat on my back picking pieces of the ball out of my teeth (I told you it was a hard hit)

"you just got owned"

Well ok, that didn't really bother me cause I get owned a lot,(I think its due to the fact that I kinda suck or something)but then I looked up and low and behold standing on the other side of the net is this skinny little five foot nothing chic. Embarassed? Who? me? Noo...ok maybe yes.

Just as a note some of the above story may be slight exagerations.

Well, actually I was thinking about it and, well, some of that above story is entirely untrue.

you know, I was thinking about it some more and acutally most of that above story is untrue.

Ummm, I think I need to start being honest with y'all.....I DID play volleyball last night, but that doesn't take enough time to say and I didn't feel like doing homework right about now so I had to make something up as an excuse and the best thing I could come up with is entertaining y'all with falsehoods and lies. I'm sorry, next time I'm bored I'll just stick to smoking a cigar.

3 comments:

Re van Eyk said...

yeah thats great , i mean i dont thing that it is very Christian of you to lie, I'm disapointed in you dave...very ;-) have a good life and call me sometime

Unknown said...

oh I am so sorry to have disapointed you. I promise I will never do it again. I have tried to call you and every time your phone is busy....you need to get another line of something :)

Unknown said...

shana, telling a van Eyk to talk on the phone less is like telling the wind to stop blowing, it just won't happen :) and that's one reason why I love em. Whenever I need talk I know who to call....that is if I can get through.