Friday, November 25, 2005

Grrrrrrroooooaaaan

I came across some puns the other day that would even make Uncle Andrew and John van Eyk proud. Since I enjoy watching other people suffer I thought I would share some of them with you.

This little girl fell into a well and although she kept begging for help her brother stood by and did nothing. Finally a nieghbor resuced her and asked the boy why he didn't help her. "well" he replied "How could I be her brother and assit her too?"

A Guy goes to a psychiatrist: "Doc I keep having these alternating dreams...first I'm a tepee then I'm a wigwam and then I'm a tepee and so on. What is wrong with me?"
The doctor replies "Oh its quite simple really. You are just two tents."

A group of chess enthusiats were standing in the lobby of a hotel discussion their recent victories. After a while the managers comes up and asks them to leave.
"but why?" they ask
"Because" he said "I can't stand chess nuts boasting in an open foyer."

A guy goes to a costume party with a girl on his back. The host asks him what is is trying to be.
"a snail" replies the guy
"but why do you have a girl on your back?" ask the host.
The guy says "well, that's Michelle"

2 comments:

Re van Eyk said...

Dave I'm going to use some of those if you dont mind

...Re

Unknown said...

Yeah feel free to spread the misery :)