Thursday, November 17, 2005

Random

You know I feel like its time to update this thing, but I just don't have anything much going on. It's basically just school, and school and more school. I can't wait til it is all over. Only 2 more weeks of classes and then exams, but in those two weeks I have 3 lab reports four quizzes and 8 assignments to do. hmmm...doesn't sound like my life is going to get much more interesting for a while. Oh well, at least it snowed today which means that snowboarding might be just around the corner. Can't wait for that. Well, I suppose I should do a bit more studying tonight.

1 comment:

Re van Eyk said...

Sorry dave that i dint call you, i was on the phone with steph till around 12 and by that time my phones were completely dead...but i have tons to tell you...cuase i got the update from Greenville

...Re