Wednesday, January 04, 2006

its time to post

Since Mary seems to have a weak stomach I'll update this thing so that she has something else to look at :-P Actually I just now finished setting up a wireless router here at the Bosshers.
Who are the Bosschers you ask...
well that is a good question. The Bosschers are the family that I will be living with for the next 4 months of my life. I'm on a co-op term in Burlington, working for Environment Canada on the GEMS water project so make sure you pay your taxes this year so that I get my paycheck.
anyways, now that I have that router set up and have access to high speed internet once again, I can update this once in a while, since I know how much y'all love to hear about my teeth breaking and what color socks I'm wearing and when I last went to the bathroom and other such interesting information. ya well, speaking of my teeth they are doing fine I have to go into the dentist soon, but I don't have a date yet...hopefully not too long, cuase I'm sick of freaking people out every time I smile.
In other news, I had a great Christmas down in NC...broken teeth or no broken teeth...it was soooo good to see Greg and Re again and of course all the rest of the van Eyk family together with all my friends from NC and SC...we had a blast down there and didn't even end up in jail...we did so much stuff that I can't even post it all on here...you'll have to call me if you want to hear all the details...
New Years was good too. We had a great New Year's Eve party and did some crazy stuff like sledding down a hill on garbage bags and racing through the snow in my socks...lots of fun. Then of course there was the St. Thomas yps New Year's Day Skating Tradition that has been going on for as long as man has inhabited this earth...(well, my mom and dad met there so its been pretty close to that anyways) although, since New Years was on a Sunday this year we had all the stuff on the 2nd, but it was still lots of fun. Volleyball where you spent more time waitig to play than playing and then skating and then getting home late and not getting enough sleep and almost falling asleep the first day of work...yes indeed. Good times.

5 comments:

Adventures of a Girl said...

Thank you...I can finally sleep at night again:)

Anonymous said...

come on man! your telling me all of the fun times that you had but why are you not saying anything about the girl you skated with Monday night? heheee...

Unknown said...

girl? you mean girls...Dude its such a common experience in my life that this blog would be full of that kind of stuff so I just have to leave the girls out of here.

Anonymous said...

haha. nice dave, very nice. :-D

Anonymous said...

hey and bye the way that picture is getting creepy!!