Monday, January 30, 2006

Weddings and Lack of Sleep

So, this weekend was pretty fun. My friends Nathaniel Johnson and Rebecca Spears got married on Saturday so I went down to SC for the wedding. I flew out of Buffalo airport right after work on Friday and arrived in Raleigh/Durham at 10:00. Greg and Arie picked my up and we stopped by Amelia's house on the way home and visited there for a while and so by time we got in bed it was about 2:30 a.m. We were up and at 'er at 7 the next morning and hit the road to Greenville by 8. The wedding itself was wonderful. A beautiful bride and handsome groom, a very well done service, beautiful Bridesmaid dresses and lots of really good food afterwards made for a great wedding.

after the wedding we visited a few people and then went and saw Glory Road...which by the way is an excellent movie. Watch it if you get the chance. After that we stopped by the Karr's house and visited there til 1 in the morning. I am proud to say we made it to Sunday School then next morning too. Although Mr. Clay (whose house we were staying at) couldn't quite figure out how we got there on time since we were still in bed when he left. Sunday School and Church were both excellent and then we went over to the Johnson's place to eat leftovers from the wedding. After stuffing ourselves we head back up to Greensboro for the evening service, and after that we talked into the wee hours of the morning and then after a quick 1 hour nap we headed off to the airport for the ride home. So here I am back in Canada and just a little bit tired :). Boy did I have fun though.

Dave...Off to Bed!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW sounds like it was a blast!!!
you should come downtown one of these days and do something fun... oh and uh.. the why did you find bridesmaid dresses so interesting??? ;)

Anonymous said...

Yeah that was an awesome weekend. hey dude we need to really start polishing up that website, cuase I need to start sending people there. My Campain must begin, thanks again man,

...Re

Unknown said...

Pete man I said beautiful not interesting. And I found them beautiful because that is what they were. Very beautiful dresses on some pretty young ladies...Its objective facts brother and I was just noting them for you.

Arie...I made some changes let me know what else...I'll keep working on it tomorrow night