Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Surveys and insanity

apparently the cool thing to do is to post a survey on your blog...so I'm posting this one. I choose this one to show y'all how too much studing will make you go insane.

1. Have you ever taken goggles into the shower with you? nope.

2. Have you ever stared at the blobs in a lava lamp for more than an hour? well I'm not quite sure how long it was but it was long enough to get kicked out of the store....apparently I was drooling or something.

3. Do you feel bad for a spider when someone steps on it? NOPE

4. Have you ever wondered why M&M's are the color they are? umm yeah. I think it comes from the food coloring or something

5. Did you memorize how to spell supercalafragilisticexpealedocious? I can't even spell 6 letter words how would I ever be able to spell something with 34 letters?

6. Do you know the names of all the american presidents? nope do you?

7. Do you still wonder if Elvis is alive? uhhh no....he is alive. there is no wondering about it.

8. Have you ever tried to jump off the roof of your house? oh I haven't just tried.

9. Do you own a Chia-pet? well I have a couple of brothers.

10. Do you consider all blondes to be dumb? I knew a smart one once.

11. Do you have 0 TV's in your house? Nope

12. Do you have more than 10 pet's living in your house? Well let me see now...there is Mike, and Ashur, and Steve, and the bacterial culture growing in the bathtub, and my pet rock that I sleep with every night, and the cool rubber chicken on my key chain....but I don't think it quite 10.

13. Is your favorite movie of all time rated G? I plead the 5th...*wispers* finding Nemo was so awesome.

14. Do you have an Atari system in your house? I have a solar system...The big yellow one is the sun.

15. Do you buy more than 5 cd's a week? Why buy when you can download?

16. Is your favorite color tangerine? nope. My favorite color is definantly a mix between pumpkin and apple...I forget what it is called right now

17. Is your favorite food turtle soup? ohhhh....I LOOOOOVVVVEEE that stuff.

18. Do you spend more time in your house than you do with your friends? Friends?

19. Have you ever watched an entire episode of the teletubbies? I might be weird but I am NOT GAY.

20. Did you ever have an imaginary friend when you were little? well it wasn't just when I was little. And he's not imaginary. Bob thinks you are crazy.

21. Do you ever talk to yourself? why bother when I can talk to Bob any time I want?

22. Do you sing in the shower? quietly.

23. Do you have more than 5 body piercings? nah.

24. Do you have hidden video cameras in your house? hehehe don't you wish you knew.

25. Did you ever think that the government was spying on you? Dude, the goverment IS spying on each and every one of us. Look at googlemaps and see how detailed satellite images we can access for free and then image how much the goverment which spend billions of dollars on that kinda stuff can see. They can see you everywere. They track your every move so you better behave yourself.

26. Do you cover yourself in tin-foil, and put coat hangers on the ceiling? well I'm not sure about the whole coat-hanger thing. That's just wierd.

27. Do you make things out of dollar bills when you are bored at the lunch table? well its kinda hard to fold a loonie.

28. Have you ever won a contest in which you had to guess "How many jelly beans are in the jar”: noooo.....WAAAHHH. That is a very emotional spot you touched there. you should think a little more before you go around asking insensitive questions like that.

29. Have you ever trash picked? ummm YEAH. HELLLOO. That used to be my favorite thing to do as a kid. We would all talk my dad into taking us for a trip to the dump and somehow we always came with more on the truck than when we left.

30. Can you fling stuff out of your nose? I can fling boogers about 6 feet.

31. Do you know the meaning of life? 42. haven't you seen Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy?

32. Have you ever picked on someone smaller than you, just because you thought it would be funny? I make fun of short people and I tease cats. Does that count?

33. Do you count down the amount of days left in the school year? See sidebar.

34. Do you often see things that arn't really there? Bob....but he's really there.

35. Do you see dead people? only at funerals.

36. Is this a yes/ or no question? yes of course it is. It would not make any sense for it to be a no question because then you would have to spend so much time writing up an explanation which of course would be a total waste of time. The only logical answer is that the answer to this question is most certainly a plain and simple yes.

37. Have you ever worn clothes that belonged to someone else? yup. That is what brothers are for.

38. Do you enjoy tight clothing? on who?

39. Have you ever gone a whole week with out brushing your teeth? EWWWWWWWW.

40. Do you sleep with the lights on? Nope. If a monster is going to eat me I don't want to see it.

41. Do you consider money to be a form of evil? Only if other people have it.

42. Have you ever played bloody knuckles? Yeah!!!

43. Have you ever had the urge to have a sex-change opperation? hehehe...have you ever seen my before and after pictures?

44. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? Sicko.

45. Do you believe fairy tales do come true? NO! I am a cynical and hardened person. Nothing good ever happens to anybody. Fairy tales are just for the weak of mind to help them cope with the evils of this life.

46. Do you enjoy using yo-yo's? yup.

47. Do you believe in superstition? no *touch wood*

48. Do you like DIET soda? DIIIISSSSSSGGGGUUUSSSTTTTIIIINNNNGGGG

49. Do you watch cartoon shows every day? Sesame Street is an educational show, not a cartoon

50. Do you ever read books for fun? yeah...you should read 'Unit Operations of Chemical Engineering' sometime. Its a great book!!!

Every question you answered YES to is worth 2% of insanity, so count up every question you answered YES too than multiply it by 2 and that is your insanity percentage!!!


and that would make me about 60% insane....that's what exams does to you folks.
Back to the insanity.

No comments: