Friday, October 21, 2005

Job

That's right. This boy is employed. I'm going to be working for Environment Canada on a international water quality project. I'll be working out of offices in Burlington, and it looks to be an interesting job. The best part though is knowing that I have a job and that I won't have to be looking during exams. It is so nice to be able to focus on the school work and not have to go to interviews. Ahhh, *sigh of relief*. Speaking of exams...3 down, 2 to go, but I still have a lot of labs left so don't you worry, I'm keeping plenty busy.

3 comments:

Asher said...

congrats dave .. now shutup so i can study ... hehe (just kidding)

Aaron said...

Congratulations Dave. Guess you won't be staying in Waterloo then. You're welcome to come over and hang out...

Glad to see you added validation to your comments. Keep out the splog.

Aaron

Unknown said...

Thanks all!