Friday, October 14, 2005

FREAKIN COPS

Dang I hate em. why do they always have to be after me. There I was driving down the road calmly safely and really quite slowly and then next thing you know I'm looking at this little yellow slip of paper which tells me that I transgressed again the highway traffic act and will have to spend the next 5 years in purgatory. Or something like that. but, however it worked out I have two speeding tickets in about two months and that my friends SUCKS.

I'm fighting this one though, cuase I though the speed limit was 80 kmh but it was 70 and so I got nailed at 20 over. *edit* Blasted*end edit* speed limits. Country roads are all supposed to be 80. I don't care how many freakin people have died on the freakin road in the last freakin year...The speed limit should be 80 when there are no houses around and just open fields. So yeah, I'm fighting it.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aaron said...

Good job Dave...check out my blog sometime at http://aaronroffel.blogspot.com/

You have some splog here, by the way.

Aaron

Anonymous said...

Wo, that's quite colorful language... and a big BA

Unknown said...

Yeah I was a little upset :)

Anonymous said...

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time!
Justice is a gift to law abiding citizens.

Unknown said...

Ya ok, but 90 kmh one an open country road isn't a 'crime.' That is what I am upset about.

P.S. I prefer knowing who you are as opposed to 'anonymous.' Don't worry I won't hate you for dissagreing with me :) I just feel that it is good internet etiquette to give a name when you are posting on someone's site. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Dr. J. Pipa

Unknown said...

Oh Hey! How are things going? do you have a blog?

Anonymous said...

OK, it's not Dr. J. Pipa but you never know who reads these things.

Would it make a difference if I told you?

Re van Eyk said...

Dr. Pipa holy ****!! Dave you may change your shorts and return to work!! hahaha

Anonymous said...

This is for shan... you bloggers sure can talk tough on screen but how are you in person? Did you share some of your thoughts with the police when he gave you a ticket? You probably smiled sweetly, hoping he would let you go, and then grumbled when he pulled away. About using Dr. Pipa's name, I see your point... if you give me your name, I use that instead (hehehe). NOw go do your homework!!

Anonymous said...

my guess: anonymous = Past John van Eyk? (I even got the spelling right)