Monday, November 20, 2006

pictures and more

I went home (to my parents place that is) this weekend and while I was there I downloaded all the pictures off of Tim's camera and so I thought I would post a few of them for your viewing pleasure.

This is still from the thanksgiving day hike...nice scenery


Scott found the hike very peaceful


The rock climbing was tons of fun!


We're just a little...umm..Different. But we have lots of fun


Like I said...Different. You only wish you where as strong as Joel


The Three Westies:

This weekend was once again a blast but I got home at about 12am and then got up at 5:30 this morning for work and I have to get up at 4:30 tomorrow so I need to hit the hay folks. Have a great night and enjoy the pictures. Oh and by the way, I hate seagulls...one ate my sandwich today when I wasn't looking. Any good ideas for revenge?

Dave Westy

9 comments:

scott+jenk said...

Great pics Davie... um I know a good thing you can do to get back at the seagulls.... make a sandwhich but put a peptobismal (sp?) in it. My grade nine science teacher said it makes their stomach blow up....u should try it and tell us if it works.

_/ Derek \_ said...

I WAS GOING TO TELL HIM THAT! but i was going to say alca-seltser on a patatoe ship.. and if it doesnt work you have an entire bag of chips you can eat :)

Lynnette Feijer said...

nice but...ummmm one really wonders how much that meditation is helping Scott :)

scott+jenk said...

Im not floating yet so its not working that good

Karissa said...

derek sea gulls can't eat ships...and dave don't do that...the sea gull didn't kill u it just stole your food!!...scott u always have evil intentions!!

Sarah by the Sea said...

oh my dear karissa, i do think derek meant "chips" lol have you noticed how atrocious (to quote my lovely aunt) his spelling is? :P

go scotty...u no if u need help with the floating thing, i hear saran wraps pert-near invisible, just sit on a roll or something...:P

Adventures of a Girl said...

Dave, I'm more concerned that your listening to Tim McGraw then sea gulls eating your food ;)

Mary

_/ Derek \_ said...

oops... wow where did i get ships frm chips the s and the c are so far apart on the key board so it couldnt have been a slip of the finger,, i'm sorry to everyone who thought i wanted a seegul to eat a ship.. i only wanted to see it blow up! :'(

*Kara* said...

thats ok derek... it makes for an interesting mental picture...a seagull eating a ship...?
btw, cool pics dave...