Tuesday, September 19, 2006

David Spears

My friend David Spears passed away this past Sunday. For those of you who don't know his story, he was in a car wreck a little over 3 years ago which caused him to spend a number of months in intensive care and then to be wheelchair bound. He has been in and out of the hospital and therapy since and last week was once again admitted to the hospital with seizures. He went to be with the Lord on Sunday afternoon and the funeral was held today. My deepest condoleces go to the family that he leaves behind him. I only wish I could have made it down to be there with y'all in this time of sorrow.
Please pray with me for his family, who have spent so much of the last 3 years of their lives taking care of David, as they go through this difficult time.

Love and prayer
Dave Westy

2 comments:

Jill said...

I'm sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you, and David's family & friends.
*hugs*

Jacinda Vandenberg said...

Wes's taxi....

sorry to hear that...I know from personal experience what its like to lose someone close to you....you're lifted up in prayer

thanks for stopping by my blog, btw and for proving that I'm not the only one that makes seriously blonde typos :P