Friday, September 23, 2005

School

Yup....back in school again. You know what that means. Books and studying and homework and lab reports and all nighters. Ahh yes so much fun. Not too many classes this semster, but I think the labs are going to be the killers. I have 3 courses with a lab compenent and each one of them requires 3-4 lab reports and prelabs which adds up to a lot of work. Oh yeah, and my computer motherboard is as dead as a liberal politician's brain and of course they don't sell parts for it so I had to ship it out to them so that they can fix it and hopefully send it back to me sometime in the next 20 years. Hey and well I'm on this pity party anyways I might as well mention my car. The driver side bearing is totally shot and make a rather scary clunking/screaming when I'm driving so I'm pretty much stuck here until I get it fixed. So yeah don't you wish you were me?

5 comments:

Adventures of a Girl said...

I sunk $400 into my car today for breaks and such...the back ones where siezed up or something equally important sounding...it hurts me:)

Anonymous said...

dude...its you!! Come visit me...now!! I have some chicks for you to meet..

..Re

Unknown said...

Yeah I'm gonna have to go after them postal workers...or I could just come down there and collect it in person while meeting these chics...hmmmmm only problem is it costs money to come and visit you. Darn it. I'm stuck in this vicious circle. waaaaaah.

Anonymous said...

awwwwww I'm sorry dave! I feel sad now :-(

Anonymous said...

good point.
*puts $500 check in the mailbox for dave*



HA! JUST KIDDING!

fooled ya, didn't I? ;-) betcha hate me now..